Keihin carburetors have long been considered some of the finest carburetors in the world. Used by top race teams around the world, the CR series is the result of decades of roadracing experience and technology improvement. The CR carburetors have proven to be some of the most reliable and powerful carburetors available, they include the following features:
- Smooth bore design provides maximum airflow
- Direct throttle linkage provides precise control
- Intake length can be adjusted using the adapter spigots
- Designed for easy installation on most models
- Easy tuning
- Available for gasoline or alcohol use
- Available for use on all side draft motorcycle engines
- Keihin pre-jetted CR dual carburetors with spacing for all EX500 in 33mm, 35mm, 37mm, and 39mm sizes
- Keihin CNC machined aluminum intake adapter spigots
- 45mm or 70mm velocity stacks for CR33 carburetors
- 45mm velocity stacks for CR35-CR39 carburetors
- Velocity stack covers, clamps, and o-rings
- Extra main jets for fine tuning
- Extra pilot jets for fine tuning
- Keihin CR carburetor user's manual
- Air filter options available
- Extra horsepower is always included!
Additional air filter options are available above. Select either a K&N KA-5087 for the OEM airbox, select the K&N RC-0981 pod style filters for CR35-CR39 carburetors, or select the RC-1820 pod style filters for CR33 carburetors. An optional Motion Pro throttle assembly with cables can be included as well, please inquire.
This carburetor kit will seriously increase mid-range to top end power. Tuning and performance specs have been developed over the years to suit a wide variety of conditions, however some fine tuning may be required to attain the desired combination of performance, fuel mileage, and drivability. Extra main and pilot jets are included for fine tuning and additional genuine Keihin parts and accessories are always available at low prices. Alternatively kits can be built utilizing your own jetting specifications.
Don't forget to select an air filter option for maximum performance.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or requests, we are available by direct line, IM, or email. We are available for tuning and setup questions as well as continuing product support after the sale.